High Street Talking: We thought we would try something new and talk to the public about their personal experiences of the High Street and shopping centres.
We spoke to Jemma, Anna, Tom, Alex and Paul. Please click below to hear their thoughts.
- Community/ Day Out/ Somewhere for the Kids to go with Parents/ Something to Do
- Coffee shops/ Hairdressers now dominate High Streets but it does support the Community/ Social Life of the Town so High Streets are important
- Online animation and interaction gives benefits to shoppers that static displays do not
- Online deliveries still cause errors/ issues
- Regeneration of High Streets is a Community Issue as well as Improving things for Shoppers
- Will Malls ever take over the UK High St. e,g like Dubai and USA?