How We Work
- Experienced POS Industry Project Managers.
- Operating a systematic lead management approach to all projects.
- Real-time systems allow for day to day engagement and complete customer project visibility and tracking from creative design through to in- store installation.
- A Unified Solution approach from start to finish!
Why use Impulse for your POS solutions?
We believe that there are at least 4 good reasons why using Impulse POP is a good choice for making your brands stand out in-store!
….. steps to Producing Excellence In Retail…..
Prototyping and Engineering
- We understand how to take Creative Design ideas through to the end product.
- Our Engineers work with 3D Solidworks to draw up the required CAD and DXF files.
- Our industry experienced CAD development engineers work closely and seamlessly with our manufacturing team.
- Proximity of engineering and manufacturing staff in the same facility at our UK plant makes for quick, reliable decision making on all projects!
- Our facilities include CNC Metal, Acrylic and Print Fabrication.
- Latest technology-led laser machines produce outstanding quality and flexibility of design.
- We re-invest constantly in new and more efficient equipment.
- CNC controlled machinery offers exact tolerances.
- We apply print beautifully.
- We wire in lighting safely.
- We package and protect thoughtfully.
- We provide final palletising, always sympathetic to specific brand owner and retail stores compliance.
- We train consistently!
- We operate our assembly and build process in a connected, clean, efficient 10,000 sq ft factory based in Sandy in the UK.
Delivery and Installation
- We have a team experienced in all aspects of POS delivery and installation requirements which include, qualified drivers, electricians, joiners, merchandisers and fitters.
- Situated centrally on the A1, Impulse enjoys a fantastic distribution network location.
- Roll- out scale and timings vary and for this reason Impulse offers complete storage facilities with racking and container storage available for all clients.
- We deliver either directly through our own vehicles or when required via contracted overnight parcel / pallet delivery companies.