Off to EuroShop. it has been an odd month, Impulse has maintained above-average turnover, yet the feeling from clients is definitely more “here and now” rather than anything long term.
This is not unusual in our world but is now much more the norm. This means reacting quickly and being able to switch overtime on at a moments notice – something we have always been good at!
This month has seen the first delivery of the Choices Interactive Pods.
- We’ve also despatched out first orders for our new client The Daily Mail, and made 200 metal units for Cadbury’s in that lovely purple!
- Impulse delivered 100 x Smart looking Displays to support Meridian Audio Core 200 Hi-Fi Products
- We are off to Euroshop on Monday, time to fill the creative banks and look for new opportunities for the coming year.
- We will be exhibiting at The In-Store Marketing Show 2011, which has proven successful the last two years we have attended.
- Mark’s been writing a blog for the Field Marketing and Brand Experience Sector. Good to see the different viewpoints coming in.